CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE IS EVERYTHING
THE SALES PROCESS
With years of experience behind us, we’ve been able to break down the selling process into 5 easy steps. Here’s what you can expect when you work with us:
Fill out our quick and easy form to provide the information we need to start the sales process. We’ll research comparable sales in your area and county assessment information. That will allow us to come up with a fair offer for your vacant lot or land.
After verifying the data you sent us and completing our property research, we will contact you directly. At that time, we’ll make you a fair, market-specific offer. You are under no obligation to accept our offer, but if you do we’ll start the process right away.
If you accept our offer for your lot or land, we will send paperwork for your review. Simply sign the documents agreeing to sell us your land for the offer price and we will be under contract. From this point, closing is just days away!
We open escrow and begin the process of title research. Our real estate professionals make sure that everything is in order for the quick and easy sale of your land. Because we cover any sales fees, you never have to worry about unexpected costs.
Once we confirm a clear title, we begin the process of closing on the sale. There is no need for you to travel in order to close. You’ll be sent a set of prepared documents to review, sign, and have notarized. Once those documents are returned, you get your money. This entire process from start to finish can be completed in as little as two weeks!
Sell The Land Now
We Buy Vacant Land is a network of motivated land buyers … we are NOT real estate agents. As such, we are prepared to offer you cash up front for your land, and we have the resources to make the selling process quick and painless.
With years of experience, we’ve helped countless landowners sell their vacant land for an immediate profit. We can help you too, especially if you’re facing one of the following situations:
- Are you struggling to afford annual property taxes or county assessments?
- Have your retirement plans changed, leaving you with an empty bit of land you no longer need?
- Has the value of your land decreased since you purchased it?
- Have you inherited out of state property which you find difficult to maintain?
- Are there delinquent taxes piling up on the property?
- Is your land parcel simply too far away for you to make good use of it?
- Are you facing a financial emergency such as a layoff or unexpected medical bills?
- Have you discovered unanticipated issues with the property that you simply don’t want to deal with?
Our sales professionals can help alleviate all of these burdens by walking you through our efficient and transparent sales process. We will make you a fair offer on your vacant land, and make sure you get paid quickly.